The Federal Government has warned that it will not allow the country to be thrown into anarchy following the violence that has trailed the #EndSARS protests. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, stated this on Saturday when he featured on a late night Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) news programme, \u201cWeekend File\u201d The programme entitled, \u201cEndSARS Protest: The Way Forward,\u201d was monitored by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja. The minister said Saturday\u2019s assassination attempt on the Osun Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, while addressing the protesters was a clear confirmation that the protests had been hijacked by hoodlums and people with ulterior agenda. He noted that while the original conveners of the protests might have meant well, it was obvious that they were no longer in control of the initiative. \u201cPeaceful protest is an integral part of democracy and that is why the Federal Government in the last 11 days has treated the protesters in a very civilised manner. Mohammed said Nigerians should also see the protests as a smokescreen staged to undermine the administration and destabilise the country because all the demands by the protesters had been met by the government. He reiterated that after the government had responded and met all the demands of the protesters, they ought to have nothing doing on the streets.