The Track to Tasmania Scholarship offers eligible African international students starting their studies in 2022 a 15% tuition fee reduction for the duration of their course.
Why should you attend the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania places a strong emphasis on practical learning to prepare students for future careers, as well as an excellent student support system. It is a globally recognized university with a strong commitment to learning and knowledge stewardship, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity.
Application Deadline: The application process is currently underway. Students must, however, adhere to program-specific application deadlines.
Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are all eligible.
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Undergraduate or Honours coursework programs, excluding Bachelor of Nursing Hobart and Launceston; and fully online-only programs, can be applied for at the University of Tasmania, as can postgraduate coursework programs, excluding Master of Laboratory Medicine and fully online programs.
- You must be a citizen of Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe, and you must be starting full-time fee-paying studies in an eligible course for the first time at the university.
- You must have applied for an eligible program and be beginning full-time fee-paying study in an eligible course for the first time at the university.
- You must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- IELTS 6.0 TOEFL IBT 76 PTE 50 CAE – Grade C
- Grade C CPE
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60% Cambridge BCE – Grade C.
How to Apply: Applicants are automatically evaluated after submitting their International Student Application. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.