Hurray! King’s College London is delighted to offer a fully-funded scholarship grant to all international students wishing to begin postgraduate degree studies in the UK.
The scholarship grants are available to all exceptional and outstanding international students who wish to begin their studies in the academic year 2022/23.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, King’s College London is ranked seventh in the United Kingdom. It is a public research university that is committed to challenging ideas and effecting change through research. It believes that meaningful service is an excellent way to give back to society.
- Selection Criteria: Enroll in the full-time one-year LLM Law program at King’s in 2022.
- You must be able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be prepared to provide a year-end report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
Scholarship Grants at King’s College London in the UK Benefits: The award will be distributed as follows:
- Domestic/EU students: The scholarship will be valued at £22,500. This will include £19,050 for full tuition and £3,450 for living expenses.
- The scholarship will be worth £22,500 to international students. This will cover the majority of your tuition fees (£30,150). The remaining fees of £7,650 are your responsibility.
Scholarship Grants at King’s College London in the UK Country and Program: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
King’s LLM Law program.
Scholarship Grants at King’s College London in the UK Application Process: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must enroll in the university’s LLM program. Following that, you must complete your scholarship application form. Completed application forms should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
Documents Required: Submit a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s) indicating the subjects studied and grades obtained, as well as a written personal statement. Your supporting statement must be submitted in word/pdf format. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must have a minimum of a High 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 65 percent or higher.
Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.