John Carroll University is offering a $24,000 scholarship for applicants to study in the United States.
Why should you attend John Carroll University? John Carroll University, as a Jesuit Catholic university, inspires individuals to excel in learning, leadership, and service in the region and around the world. This Jesuit Catholic figure inspires and guides the intellectual, professional, and ethical labors that contribute to John Carroll’s status as a university.
Application Deadline: October 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $24,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- International students must apply.
- Applicants must have a GPA of B+ and an ACT score of 25. SAT: 1150
- Applicants must have a SAT (critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, and writing 480-590) and an ACT (middle 50 percent range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- Applicants must submit standardized test results from one or more of the following tests:
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5)
How to Apply: All students currently enrolled in secondary school who wish to apply for first-year undergraduate admission must apply online via the Common Application and complete the entire application.